VNET properties and comment

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Nov 4 06:25:58 CST 2009

Hi Thomas,

I think you need to escape a string that contains backslashes when you
submit it through sql.
You have a few alternatives

use valescape function (can't recall directly the correct function
name, look in the WIKI)
use parameters (look in the WIKI for the correct syntax))

hth

Bart Pietercil
CTO Cognosis NV