VNET properties and comment

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Wed Nov 4 06:15:15 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan,

 >> mDB.SqlExecute("SET PROPERTY myprop OF TABLE [" & mTbl.Name & "] to
 >> 'myvalue';")

it seems as if you are doing some string-replacements here?
Im trying to save a filename like c:\myfiles\file.txt in a property.

But when I check in VStudio with SHOW PROPERTIES OF DATASE

the backslashs are missing and it looks like:  c:myfiles?file.txt

What kind of strings can I store in a property actually, which max. length?
What restriction?

Regards,
Tom

--