AW: valentina warnings file....

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Jun 30 04:00:45 CDT 2009

On 6/29/09 3:21 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

> What I would be interested in is, why the REINDEX DATABASE produced the
> warning log?

> Are there certain commands, which always produce a warning log, or did I
> coded anything wrong with the REINDEX DATABASE?

You did all right

> Should I care about warning logs and is there a straight forward way to not
> produce the warning log, without suppressing it or is this the straight
> forward way?

We have decide that during development warning files can be helful
To developer find any hidden problems
As bugs so performance issues

I self have ad REINDEX into warns few years ago
When we have see troublems that some bug in index could cause too often and
corruption of index and self-protection did start reindex..
This fact was not visible and cause slow down.
So I have decide add WARN on this.

FOR DEPLOYMENT of your RELEASE app
You MUST suppress warns adding this line ...