AW: valentina warnings file....

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jun 29 07:21:39 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,
with v4rev_3 I just had the same issue.
After having inserted a "REINDEX DATABASE" with success, following your
advice after mysterious crashes (former thread), I got also warning logs
with reindex notifications.
Setting "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE" I could suppress this warning
log with success.

What I would be interested in is, why the REINDEX DATABASE produced the
warning log?
Are there certain commands, which always produce a warning log, or did I
coded anything wrong with the REINDEX DATABASE?
Should I care about warning logs and is there a straight forward way to not
produce the warning log, without suppressing it or is this the straight
forward way?

Thanks
Tiemo