valentina warnings file....

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Thu Jun 18 05:44:37 CDT 2009

Le 17 juin 09 à 08:13, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 6/17/09 1:14 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
> <christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian,
Hi Ruslan,

>> With Director, and V4MD, I make this :
>
> 1)
>
>> pDB.sqlExecute ("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE")
>
> This control FBL_Warnings_XXXXX.log
>

> 2)
>
>> and
>>
>> pValentina.debugLevel = #kLogNothing
>>
>> and
>>
>> pValentina.logToFile (0, 0)
>
> This controls V4MD_XXXXX.log
>

> ---------------------
>> but I have always warnings files (in author mode and projector mode
>> (in bundle mac app/contents/MacOS !!))
>>
>> I DONT WANT THIS WARNINGS FILES
>>
>> Have you a solution that works in practice ?
>
> Hmm, option 1) should did job...
>
> * Problem only on MAC OS X?
> On Windows no warning log? Or not checked?

OSX, sure
not checked on win

> * What exactly is written in that logs AFTER you have disable it?
> May be in some place(s) we have not specify check of flag ...  I
> doubt...
> I is automated ...
for example :

Reindex of : Kind
Reindex of : ColumnName
Reindex of : ParentPtr
Reindex of : ItemDescrPtr
Reindex of : ParentPtr
Reindex of : fr
Reindex of : ref_key
Reindex of : utilise
Reindex of : activation
Reindex of : nom
Reindex of : nom
Reindex of : nom
Reindex of : avecDOS
Table ( or view) is not found:  : keywordsObjects

> * Does this log grows?
>

> * WHEN you do this ?
>> pDB.sqlExecute ("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE")

before "reindex" sql execute

>    Try to do this right after Valentina.Init() using
>
>    Valentina.Query(  "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE" )
>

> My only guess is that LOG is created BEFORE you have disable it.
> After disable file not grows...

after disable :

  erreur = pDB.open (pBasePath & "projects.vdb") --##

   if (pMaster.pValentina.lastError <> 0) then
     _player.alert ("ERROR : " & pMaster.pValentina.lastErrorSymbol &
"(" & pMaster.pValentina.lastErrorString & ")")
   end if --##

   pDB.sqlExecute ("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE")
   pDB.sqlExecute ("REINDEX DATABASE")
   pDB.sqlExecute ("DEFRAGMENT")
   pDB.sqlExecute ("COMPACT")

=> warnings file