valentina warnings file....

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Jun 17 01:13:42 CDT 2009

On 6/17/09 1:14 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

Hi Christian,

> With Director, and V4MD, I make this :

1)

> pDB.sqlExecute ("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE")

This control FBL_Warnings_XXXXX.log

2)

> and
>
> pValentina.debugLevel = #kLogNothing
>
> and
>
> pValentina.logToFile (0, 0)

This controls V4MD_XXXXX.log

---------------------
> but I have always warnings files (in author mode and projector mode
> (in bundle mac app/contents/MacOS !!))
>
> I DONT WANT THIS WARNINGS FILES
>
> Have you a solution that works in practice ?

Hmm, option 1) should did job...

* Problem only on MAC OS X?
On Windows no warning log? Or not checked?

* What exactly is written in that logs AFTER you have disable it?
May be in some place(s) we have not specify check of flag ...  I doubt...
I is automated ...

* Does this log grows?

* WHEN you do this ?
    > pDB.sqlExecute ("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE")

    Try to do this right after Valentina.Init() using

    Valentina.Query(  "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE" )

My only guess is that LOG is created BEFORE you have disable it.
After disable file not grows...