Deployment Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Jun 15 01:23:48 CDT 2009

On 6/14/09 7:13 PM, "Peter Malecki" <pemalecki at googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

> It's me again, sorry. But there seems to be the same problem on
> Windows now, I had on Mac last week. I used earlier versions of
> Revolution and the Enterprise version yet. Valentina and Revolution
> work well, but if I try to build an deployment package, db connection
> doesn't work.
>
> Here my steps to solve the problem:
> 1.) De installation (Revolution, Valentina), reinstall strongly after
> the description in your Wiki runs completely with no error message.
> 2.) Revolution and Valentina are working together perfectly.

> 3.) Check of database connection within standalone environment, check
> is OK, path and the connection variable are filled correctly, no
> connection.

Well, on this step I think mistake happens...
You have followed to steps by wiki -- V4REV Deployment on Windows ?

Few days ago Kirill have check step by step and even improve this page by
snapshoots....

> 4.) Look for the content of the externals.txt (that was my problem on
> Mac) I don't know what I need here: ?

>Valentina2,v4rev.dll?

YES

Installer write it. Yes?
It should write it correctly.

> or?
> 5.) vcomponents directory is OK an without the directory folder itself
> within myapp directory.

Please show contents of app fodler and sub-folders