Deployment Windows

Peter Malecki pemalecki at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:13:42 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,

It's me again, sorry. But there seems to be the same problem on
Windows now, I had on Mac last week. I used earlier versions of
Revolution and the Enterprise version yet. Valentina and Revolution
work well, but if I try to build an deployment package, db connection
doesn't work.

Here my steps to solve the problem:
1.) De installation (Revolution, Valentina), reinstall strongly after
the description in your Wiki runs completely with no error message.
2.) Revolution and Valentina are working together perfectly.
3.) Check of database connection within standalone environment, check
is OK, path and the connection variable are filled correctly, no
connection.
4.) Look for the content of the externals.txt (that was my problem on
Mac) I don't know what I need here: ?Valentina2,v4rev.dll? or?
5.) vcomponents directory is OK an without the directory folder itself
within myapp directory.

What is the correct content of externals.txt?

Revolution 3.5
Valentina for Rev, download today
XP latest service pack and security updates
--
Best regards
Peter Malecki

cd-rom-produktion