Rich text support in VAdmin and V4MD?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Jan 28 03:18:29 CST 2009

Hi,

why don't you use Director ?
What I proposed was:
1) import the RTF's into Director Text castmembers. Here you can edit
them as you like.
2) create a table inside valentina with fields castmember_id,
castmember_name (or whatever makes you identify the correct
textmember) and a textfield where you can store the textmembers rtf
property.
As a side point I still think it is better to store the html property
(but that is not important for the workflow).
3) write a routine in Director to retrieve and store (update) edited
castmembers.

This way you always will be sure Director is displaying the members as
you want.

Bit (well ok, byte) confused,

hth

Bart