Valentina_Init Error Revolution User

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 26 15:05:02 CST 2009

On 1/26/09 10:53 PM, "weslyn whitehead" <docwes1 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Weslyn,

> i have tried making sure this was set per instructions:set the externals of
> this stack to
> "V4REV_2\V4REV_win.dll" &cr& "V4REV_2/V4REV_Macho"
> Classes

This is DEPRECATED from REV 2.7.
No need. So you can remove this

-----------
> i even added the plugins via my installation paths in my documents ie:
> C:\Documents and Settings\wwhitehead\My Documents\My Revolution
> Enterprise\Externals\v4rev.dll
> and
> C:\Documents and Settings\wwhitehead\My Documents\My Revolution
> Enterprise\Externals\Database Drivers\dbvalentina2.dll
>
> I'm running Revolution 3.0.0. build 750 and the latest version of Valentina
> Please help thanks.

All looks like you have not correctly install V4REV.

Exists TWO required steps.

Please read carefully this page in WIKI.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rev:manual:installation

ALSO I wonder that you show above V4REV_2,
And say you use latest. Latest is 3.5.2