Valentina_Init Error Revolution User

weslyn whitehead docwes1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:53:42 CST 2009

Hello all im new to Valentina and im a Revolution user. I have had a
terrible amount of pain trying to get Valentina working none of the examples
work all of them even the stuff i tried always results in this error or
similar:

 Runtime error 3:19:34 PM
Error 219: Function: error in function handler
Hint : get: error in expression
Error at char 9 of line 34 in handler mouseUp
Code: Valentina_Init

Object:stack "C:/Program Files/Paradigma Software/V4REV_3/Examples/
v4rev_examples.rev"

Execution Context:

Heres another error with a different tactic:
This code produced this error.

--> all handlers

on OpenCard
    get Valentina_Init( 10 * 1024 * 1024, "(i put the mac serial here)", "(i
put the win serial here)", "" )
end OpenCard

The code was placed in the card i also tried putting it in the stack same
error:

 Runtime error 3:26:36 PM
Error 219: Function: error in function handler
Hint : get: error in expression
Error at char 9 of line 4 in handler OpenCard
Code: Valentina_Init

Object:card id 1002 of stack "C:/Documents and
Settings/wwhitehead/Desktop/testactivation.rev"

Execution Context:
group id 47235 of group id 33476 of group id 1048 of card id 1002 of stack
"C:/Program Files/Revolution
Enterprise/3.0.0-gm-3/Toolset/revstartcenter.rev",linkClicked,23
card id 1002 of stack "C:/Documents and
Settings/wwhitehead/Desktop/testactivation.rev",OpenCard,4

i have tried making sure this was set per instructions:set the externals of
this stack to
"V4REV_2\V4REV_win.dll" &cr& "V4REV_2/V4REV_Macho"
Classes

i even added the plugins via my installation paths in my documents ie:
C:\Documents and Settings\wwhitehead\My Documents\My Revolution
Enterprise\Externals\v4rev.dll
and
C:\Documents and Settings\wwhitehead\My Documents\My Revolution
Enterprise\Externals\Database Drivers\dbvalentina2.dll

I'm running Revolution 3.0.0. build 750 and the latest version of Valentina
Please help thanks.

Wes