Thank You!

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Sat Jan 24 05:58:17 CST 2009

On 1/22/09 8:00 PM, "Jason Moehlman" <jmoehlma at linux-software.com> wrote:

Hi Jason,

> I just wanted to say Thank You to all of you for helping to get this
> solved for me.
>
> Kirill did a great job identifying and providing a functional fix for
> the issue.
>
> Having access to the IRC made everything much smoother.

I am happy we was able solve in few hours your issue with VSERVER on Linux.
Lets hope you will be able now use VSERVER in your next project.
Please do more stress-testing.

I want also once again ask all Valentina developers here on Valentina list
Be MORE ACTIVE (!!!) if you have

1) some show-stopper issues.

2) soon deadline

Any other important for you issues.

IF you keep silent, we cannot know about problems and solve them.
You see?

WE really WANT TO LISTEN YOU and help as much as possible. :-)