Rich text support in VAdmin and V4MD?

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Thu Jan 22 07:22:08 CST 2009

Does Director have a html viewer? Then this is your best bet. An alternative would be rtf.

But you need to control this in Director. In Realbasic I use a simple procedure: I load the html into an editfield. Whenever the text in the editfield is changed the html viewer is also updated.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Beatrix Willius

--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a