Diagnose error message

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Wed Jan 21 22:39:34 CST 2009

Hi,

Here is a snippet of a diagnose report I'm getting from a version 3.52 database:

PAGE (143, 142) Corrupted Header (Values Count). Corrupted Header (Values count < RecID count). At least one value counter is wrong.

Problems found!  ( IndexFile )

Problems found!  ( Field: nArtId , type Unsigned Long )

I tried cloning the database, but still get the same message.

What exactly does this mean?  I'm guessing that the record count is higher than the recid?  Any tips on what to do now and how this can happen?

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/