Problem with b12 and RB

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Jan 14 04:23:11 CST 2009

Hi,

For example, with the Database I have attached to mantis report
#0003906 the following two SQL queries return the same result on my
development computer (3 records) which is correct, but different
results on the clean computer, 3 records for the first query and 0 for
the second.

SELECT * FROM tblTransactions where ( Transaction_AccountDebited = 18
OR Transaction_AccountCredited = 18 ) AND Transaction_Deleted = false
AND Transaction_Enabled = true AND ( Transaction_Year = 2009 AND
Transaction_Month = 1 ) ORDER BY Transaction_Date

SELECT * FROM tblTransactions where ( Transaction_AccountDebited = 18
OR Transaction_AccountCredited = 18 ) AND Transaction_Deleted = false
AND Transaction_Enabled = true AND ( Transaction_Date >= '1/1/2009'
AND Transaction_Date <= '12/31/2009' ) ORDER BY Transaction_Date

Transaction_Date is a VDate, it holds the record date.

Stan