ADK license questions

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Mon Feb 23 08:59:22 CST 2009

Thank you, Lynn & Ruslan for clarifying things.

It makes sense that any development utilising the ADK which may come
close to the functionality of Admin Studio or vServer products needs to
be negotiated :)

In my case I will talk off list.

But.. Many other database engines (commercial & free) have multiple
third-party GUIs available, again both commercial & free.

Any application developed utilising the ADK is basically a GUI in some
form or another. Some more advanced than others.

 From my limited testing the new Admin Studio (4) is really good but it
seems limiting to put development restrictions on using the engine.

regards
alex