4,294,967,296 tuples problem

Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) ayu8 at cdc.gov
Thu Dec 17 08:51:46 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan and William,

>Ruslan Zasukhin said:
>
>You mean value of probably, ULLONG field?
>
>I think problem is that REV plugin cannot work with int64

For information purposes as you try to determine how you want to handle
the data, it appears that Rev's largest numerical range is
9007199254740992 to -9007199254740992 (+/- 2^53).

William, it might be a good feature request to submit to RunRev to
support Int64.  It seems that Paradigma and RunRev have a very good
relationship so maybe Lynn or Ruslan could contact Kevin directly and
suggest it???  (Or, at least find out what the difficutly would be in
RunRev supporting it and add a "best practices" way of dealing with
large numerical values between Val and Rev to the wiki)

John Sims
CDC/NCBDDD/DBDDD
Emergint (Northrop Grumman CITS contract)
404-498-3938
ayu8 at cdc.gov