V4RB: Compiling expect RB Professional

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Dec 14 14:13:50 CST 2009

On 12/14/09 10:01 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:

Hi Claudius

>> I.e. Just near to RB.app
>
> I have it now in both. in folder where I start "REALbasic 2009 Release 5.app"
> and in MacOS X in the RB Package or do you mean the source code of the app I
> want to create?

No, not in your app

    Applications/REALBasic 2009 r5/REALBasic.app
    Applications/REALBasic 2009 r5/DisableRBDB

> I am a little bit confused. Do I have a chance to find in a log or other file
> whats the reason for this error message?

Error is because you have RB Standard.

But V4RB on default have RBDB API.
To be able use Valentina in Standard Edition, we need ask V4RB
To not register RBDB classes.

We do this with help of this special file...

REALbasic starts, loads own plugin,
     V4RB on load checks if in APP folder present DisableRBDB API file
     if yes then V4RB do not register that PRO classes and methods.

So RB Standard should not complain after this