V4RB: Compiling expect RB Professional

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon Dec 14 14:01:13 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan,

Am 12.12.2009 um 22:46 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 12/12/09 9:05 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to compile application with RB 2009r5 and V4RB 4.X
>> I get the errormessage that V4RB.rbx:0 is only usable with RealBasic
>> Professional or RealStudio. I have only Standard.
>>
>> I do same as with older version I have a file DisableRDBD in RealBasic 2009r5
>> package in folder MacOS X.
>>
>> Do I have to do now some more?
>
> Try put it not into
>           RB Folder/REALbasic.app/Contents/MacOS
>
> But into
>           RB Folder/
>
> I.e. Just near to RB.app

I have it now in both. in folder where I start "REALbasic 2009 Release 5.app"  and in MacOS X in the RB Package or do you mean the source code of the app I want to create?

I am a little bit confused. Do I have a chance to find in a log or other file whats the reason for this error message?

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.6.2de / RB 2009r4/ Valentina 3.5.2
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de