Import data - problems

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Tue Aug 25 00:56:17 CDT 2009

For me the reason to stay with Valentina IS support.
I know we are pushing valentina to its limits and I can say that it is
holding its ground.

Needless to say that we find issues but when we do the Paradigma Team
is blazingly fast in fixing them.
Just like Ruslan says: Mail your questions in and we will try to help
you (Ruslan and some ordinary users).

Bart