UE

Richard McCoy mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 7 15:55:57 CDT 2009

Wow. Thanks for that. Turns out I have 12 duplicate words. Each duplicate is
entered with its own RecID with either upper or lower case. For instance:

114        gate
2134      Gate

This means that a user can enter the word either way and the table doesn't
recognize it as unique. What's my best bet to have Valentina catch this, or
should I check first in lingo and update accordingly?