UE

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Aug 7 15:37:55 CDT 2009

On 8/7/09 11:26 PM, "Richard McCoy" <mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com> wrote:

> One other thing, just noticed. I can unselect "Unique" and "Index"  in
> studio and it appears to solve the problem. The diagnose comes back clean.

Yes because now index file do not exists.
So it not complains

> However, when I try to check the "Unique" setting again I get the error
> message attached. Any way to resolve this?

It looks that now during indexing it SEE at least one duplicate.

May be this is that second CONCERT word,
Which you have add ?

You can try find duplicate building using just INDEXED,
Then do

SELECT fldKeyWord, COUNT(fldKeyWord) as c
FROM T
GROUP BY fldKeyWord
HAVING c >= 2

This query as you can see should find words, that present 2 or more times in
the table

Then you should correct these records
And try set index to be UNIQUE