V4CC - crash on createField -- FIXED 4.3b2

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Aug 3 16:38:57 CDT 2009

On 8/4/09 12:33 AM, "Ernesto Giannotta" <ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it>
wrote:

> I also get this warning from the compiler:
>
> Building target ³API_Link_Binary² of project ³V4CC_Examples² with
> configuration ³Debug (Native)² ‹ (1 warning)
> Checking Dependencies
> Warning: The Copy Bundle Resources build phase contains this target's
> Info.plist file 'API_Way/Link_Binary/Link_Binary.plist'.
> Warning: The Copy Bundle Resources build phase contains this
> target's Info.plist file 'API_Way/Link_Binary/Link_Binary.plist'.
>

> Sorry to be so pedantic, but all this Cocoa stuff is plenty new for
> me... just trying to understand ;-)

I also have see this warning.
Don't know yet why it comes.

Will work on it later.
It not harms as I see

> BTW I'm looking at this Core Data thing, is there any way to use Vale
> as a store for it?

No.

Apple do not allow (yet?) other db storages for CoreData.

Also even if they will do, most probably it will not use power of Valentina
deeply. To really use it, it needs deep integration, but such frameworks,
usually just wrap simplest operations as read/write from db engine, and rest
try do self.