AW: Help needed V4Rev3 Error -39

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 29 04:23:42 CDT 2009

Hello Ruslan,
actually the db has read-write permission, but from my program I don't have
any update or write execution, only read.

We have deleted the complete folder with my apps, emptied the trash,
restarted the Mac, copied the app from the DVD-DMG to HD, started the app
and the DB error comes again, as if the Mac would remember something of the
crashed app. But what and where? After first install my app run fine and on
the DVD nothing can have changed.

I don't have an idea where to start to search.
Can you tell me where to look for what tmp files?
Thanks
Tiemo