Geographical indexing

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Mon Apr 27 10:38:37 CDT 2009

Hi,

did you have a look at this already?

In the meantime I found another issue.
There is a serious memoryleak somewhere in this FindRange-Function (VNET4.1)

You can use the same test-program for this.
Just put the TestFindRange() in a loop:

While True
      TestFindRange()
End While

and on my mashine after 5min all 2GB memory is done and windows is crashing.
I added this into manits.

Best regards,
Tom

--