Geographical indexing

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Wed Apr 22 08:19:17 CDT 2009

Hi Ivan,

>> Are you trying my sampleproject from mantis?
>> On my computer each of the three tests takes around 7 sec for 100 queries with
>> different parameters into this sample-database with 800000 records.
>> So less then 0.1 sec for one query.
>
> There  is 2008 project attached. Could you please send me the same for
> 2005 (just no 2008 Microsoft Studio here)?

Unfortunally I dont have 2005 and there is also no way to save the project for
2005.
But its actually not a real problem.

Just start a new VB-Windows-Forms-Project in your VS2005.
Add a reference to the VNET.dll
Save the project and close VS2005

Now just exchange the form1.vb in the project-directory with the one from my
sample-project. Should work.

There are no controls, its just an empty form.

Regards,
Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming