PDFs where available

Peter Malecki pemalecki at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:27:54 CDT 2009

Hello Ruslan,

I'm on the way to Italy for a few days, the trip was the main reason
why I was looking for Valentina documentation on pdf :-)

The table structures of Sqlite and Valentina are the same. The "order
by" command is the exception in Valentina.

SQlite works correct, without problems. I built the database within
Mac Terminal and used Revolution for the query part.

The same way, using Studio Pro for db building, I went with Valentina,
the searching behavior and time from Studio Pro is the same as with
Revolution.

Test db's size is about 3 GBs, but I can reduce it.

Where can I read about "the indexed table method"? That sounds interesting.

Greetings
Peter Malecki