Geographical indexing

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Wed Apr 22 10:10:46 CDT 2009

Hi Tom,

On 2009-04-22, at 15:34, Thomas Flemming wrote:

> You remember, we spoke about this a while ago already.
Yes, of course.

> In the meantime I spend a lot of time with the vnet.dll and I like
> it very
> much. The speed, the api and last but not least the support I
> already got from
> the developer team.
> So I'm not giving up, because I know that this database is the one I
> want to use.
THIS is really great to hear - I think it's time to think about some
additional parts for my BMW to compensate this expense  ;-)

> This is a very generous offer and it would be very interesting to
> see the
> difference.
> The easiest way would be just to take the sample from this Mantis-
> Issue, there
> is also the link to the sample-database.
> The whole code is in form1.vb, not even 250 lines.

While I spend years of my life in VisualBasic 6.0 in 98s I didn't have
any M$ software on my system here - so it would be great if you can
simply extract the source code (print to PDF)  this would be enough
for me.

>> AFAIK you already have my full contact details, feel free to get in
>> contact with me of-list / by phone, don't talk about this further on.
>>

> I'm still in Windhoek, but will go to Germany in two weeks, then I
> will call you.

OK, so I'm going to suspend mode until your call will wake me up
again....

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord