V4MD and D11.5 - Can't find XTRA?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Apr 8 00:28:05 CDT 2009

On 4/8/09 3:31 AM, "Irv Kalb" <Irv at furrypants.com> wrote:

Hi Irv,

> Note to the Valentina developers, if you're going to deposit files
> like this inside "My Documents" - it would be kind of nice if your
> installer told you where it put them!  Now that Sean told me where to
> find it, I remember going through the exact same puzzlement when I
> installed it on my Mac.  Please, please, please modify your
> installers to tell the user where the XTRA file can be found.  At
> least it would be helpful if you would update your Wiki, which says
> is to copy the XTRA to the Xtras folder inside Director, but it does
> not tell you where to find it.

And WIKI does says this:

http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4md:man
ual:installation:installation

Windows

The Installer for Windows installs on your computer:

The V4MD_3 folder into the ²/My Documents/Paradigma Software/V4MD_4² folder.
This folder contains the V4MD plugin itself and the folder Examples.