valentina, error with DISCTINCT

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Apr 7 07:35:51 CDT 2009

On 4/7/09 2:55 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com" <christian at chriskatdev.com>
wrote:

>> First of call can you download latest Vstudio
>>    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/
>
> no, verion 4 have a big problem when you dump database (xml or sql) :
> you dont have "return" in file
> this xml (or sql) are impossible to read !!
> I continue with 3.6

This present in Mantis?
Christian, note I have told about latest 4.1 betas.

Ivan you have hear about such bug?

Also, Christian, you do not need dump wit 4.x
You need only check this DISTINT query.

Or just report issue to Mantis with db that reproduce.

>> And check this query against your db?
>
> after several tests, it's appear that after make field indexed and
> reindex all database ad field, it's ok now...
> ???
> distinct dont work with no indexed field ?

No of course. Because it needs collect unique keys.

But even if field was not indexed, engine self should care.
Ivan please check this point.