valentina, error with DISCTINCT

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Tue Apr 7 06:55:42 CDT 2009

Le 7 avr. 09 à 08:07, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 4/7/09 2:19 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com" <christian at chriskatdev.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian,
Hi Ruslan,

> First of call can you download latest Vstudio
>    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/

no, verion 4 have a big problem when you dump database (xml or sql) :
you dont have "return" in file
this xml (or sql) are impossible to read !!
I continue with 3.6

> And check this query against your db?

after several tests, it's appear that after make field indexed and
reindex all database ad field, it's ok now...
???
distinct dont work with no indexed field ?

br
Christian