Suitability of Valentina for Adobe Flex

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Thu Sep 25 03:41:20 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

while we welcome being able to use flex (we will more and more use it
for our apps), I believe the way forward to communicate with flex (and
others) is xml.
So implementing VServer as a soap server is in my view more
interesting (and broader, not only windows) then working through ADO

just my 2 cents

Bart