Valentina, XP SP3 and Vista crash (desperate)

Bill Mounce rb at teknia.com
Thu Sep 11 13:55:17 CDT 2008

I am using Parallels and VMFusion. My master XP is not SP2 so I can't
use Boot Camp.

If I put all the applications items and all of Valentina in a folder
inside the Applications folder, and if I put the Valentina database
inside another folder that is inside MyDocuments, then everything
worked. I had the databases inside the same folder as the application,
which in turn was in the Applications folder in Windows. I think this
is where the permissions became an issue.

Bill