VTable_AddRecords example for RunRev

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:33:15 CDT 2008

VTable_AddRecords( tblRef, field-values, [fldDelimiter], [recDelimiter] )

Just noticed that is Mantis. It looks very promising as often I have a long
list of corrections to make to the data in a table and presently I do it
with complex loops in RunRev Script.

Can someone give me an example of the new API RunRev function which puts
some records into a table while skipping some that don't need to be changed.
In other words if you have

field_firstname, field_middlename, field_lastname

in a long list to change but

field_firstname, field_middlename, field_lastname, field_socSecurity,
field_birthdate

are in the table how do you tell it which fields to change?

thanks

Bill

PS - It looks like Mantis is the place to visit for seeing new features!