AW: AW: AW: Building Valentina Standalone for runrev and Mac fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 8 09:18:22 CDT 2008

Hi Robert,
yes, obviously the connection to the valentina externals fails, but as far
as I understood the system I don't have any influence on the link to the
externals. I thought the deployment building script on the Mac would care
for the right path of the externals! - not? I just have to care for the
right path to my db, ok, but I don't come that far to connect to my db,
because I don't get any dbref string from the VDatabase_Constructor() -
where the path to the db isn't relevant yet. Or did I misunderstood you?
Thanks
Tiemo