[V4MD] Importing text with high ASCII chars

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Oct 1 08:54:40 CDT 2008

Hi Irv,

you really should try to download vStudio and import the tab delimited
files through the import wizard.
Otherwise you could send me a testdb and an tabdelim file to import
and I will try it out tonight (bart.pietercil(you know whAT)cognosis.be)
If you send it I also would like it in excel format

hth

Bart