How to tell a method field to re-index using RunRev API

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:42:01 CST 2008

Thanks for the idea. I will try to figure out how to do that.
Presently when I close database I do it like this:

      *get* VDatabase_Close( gDatabase )

      *put* VDatabase_Destructor( gDatabase ) into gDatabase

      *get* valentina_ShutDown()

But it is only called automatically when a normal closeStack message is
sent.  Maybe that is what is wrong. I will ask on RunRev message board if I
should put it somewhere else too.

Also is this something that will also be fixed when I figure out how to go
to server method instead of single user?

 I was wondering if I would have to add an "automatic re-index" whenever an
edit was done or data was added and I was wondering if that was normal.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 2:34 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com