Character conversion in V4MD again

Alexey Starchikhin ssa at sevenrays.ru
Mon Nov 10 07:53:25 CST 2008

Yes!  I have it in russian text. But when i set ioEncoding =
"ISO-8859-1",  i have all special symbols (lot's of them in Spanish,
for example), but not apostrophe.  It exists in source, it exists in
Valentina Studio, it disappears when reading data in Director.

It exists in text file, when i export table form vStudio in utf-8 or
utf-16. Vstudio export don't have option to export in ISO though.

Alexey