documentation and crashes -> 4.0 betas

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 7 00:57:51 CST 2008

On 11/7/08 7:05 AM, "Michael Lee" <michaeljlee at comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Michael,

> Hi Ruslan -  VStudio is crashing in many different places... to be
> honest it's almost unusable for serious work. Do you think 4.0 is
> more stable? Could I use it with a 3.5.2 server?

Yes, I'd recommend to try 4.0 betas.
Also possible subscribe to Valentina beta list.

And will be great if you will not keep silent future about troubles, but
just mantis them and inform on list. We usually close reported issues very
fast.

Also to get fix you will need use NEXT 4.0 beta.

Next, in 4.0 we develop big feature: Reports.

-----
VS PRO now have report designer,
Produced reports you can use in V4MD and even put under VSERVER.

I say this because you develop now new project, for education?
And this feature can be very helpful.