[V4MD] Valentina XTRA on Windows?

Michael Lee michaeljlee at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 23:01:22 CST 2008

Ruslan - I have to agree with Irv.  It's very difficult navigating
the docs, there are too many links to wade through and it could
probably be organized a little better. Plus, I realize English is not
your native language, and I wish I could speak a foreign language as
well as you speak English, but for technical documentation precision
in language is important. It would be very helpful if the English
documents were written by someone fluent in the language.