[V4MD] Valentina XTRA on Windows?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 6 15:18:25 CST 2008

On 11/6/08 11:13 PM, "Irv Kalb" <Irv at furrypants.com> wrote:

Hi Irv,

> Ruslan,
>
> Thanks for your quick response to my post.  Adding the restart option
> would definitely be a good thing.  And thanks very much for the
> pointer to the "Deployment" page in the Wiki.  That's what I needed
> to know, but I didn't know where to look.

Few months ago (Arpil or May) we have spend many time to develop DOCS page
on main site.

1) Lets go to HOME of our site.

2) In the menu do ONE CLICK on DOCS

3) On this page find section

    Valentina for Director ADK

Note in its section word:

               deploy       <<< Click

So just TWO clicks on site to get to any major place of any Valentina
product. I don't know how to make it more simple :-)