Upgrade from 2.5.8 to newest final version

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Mar 20 06:02:14 CDT 2008

On 3/20/08 12:58 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:

Hi Claudius,

> Hi,
>
> do I have to look for something when I want to upgrade from V4RB 2.5.8
> to newest Valentina version?

Well, most probably disk file format was changed,
So db will not be back opened into 2.5.8 -> make copy

Also DateTime format become more strict. You may get some error messages if
you have not accurate values. You need fix them.

DateTimeFormat is not stored in the vdb any more, so you need have in the
code 2 lines to assign it for db after open/create