Valentina 3.5.3 almost read here

Kirill Pekarov kirill_pekarov at valentina-db.com
Fri Mar 7 10:34:16 CST 2008

Hi, Chris.

> Been testing out the new functions VCursor_GetRecord and
> VCursor_GetRecords. They don't seem to be working. But it is possible
> I'm just not getting the syntax correct. Do you have updated
> documentation yet? Anyway, I'm getting database errors when trying to
> use them, even though it looks like they are available to use by
> checking the externalfunctions property in Rev. Any ideas?

Please look at TestProject.rev in the "Examples" folder.
In it in the stack "Test_VCursor" you can find tests which check work of
these function.

"Test_V4REV_VCursor_GetRecord" and "Test_V4REV_VCursor_GetRecords"

Also please run tests.

Kirill Pekarov
Software Engineer Associate
Paradigma Software, Inc