Valentina 3.5.3 almost read here

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:03:13 CST 2008

Hi Ruslan,

Been testing out the new functions VCursor_GetRecord and
VCursor_GetRecords. They don't seem to be working. But it is possible
I'm just not getting the syntax correct. Do you have updated
documentation yet? Anyway, I'm getting database errors when trying to
use them, even though it looks like they are available to use by
checking the externalfunctions property in Rev. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris