Need help getting data

Information Team info at castus.com
Thu Mar 6 12:56:43 CST 2008

I want to cycle thru each event Id of presentation
and the elementdata from each recordset that has same eventId of every slide
in the presentation

Im using the Valentina Database

<code>

on pubGetDataName me, intID, ee_eventID

sql = "SELECT * FROM EventElements WHERE EventElements.EventID=" & intID

-- Check for error
objTable = new(xtra "VCursor", GetRef(me.dataObj), sql, 1, 2, 2)
if ValentinaError() then
alert("Error selecting data to fill the events list: " &
ValentinaErrorString())
objTable = void
return FALSE
end if

objWin = me.currentDisplayWindow
objWin.type = #document
objWin.moveToFront()

objEvent = me.eventsList[me.intPage]
me.event_current = objEvent

intCount = objTable.GetRecordCount()
lstInfo = []
repeat with intNum = 1 to intCount
lstItem = [:]
intID = objEvent.e_id
ee_eventID = objTable.GetField("EventID")
-- ee_data = objTable.GetField("ElementData")
-- strSlide = intID & "_" & ee_eventID

lstItem.setaProp(#event, intID)
lstItem.setaProp(#ee_event, ee_eventID)
lstItem.setaProp(#data, objTable.GetField("ElementData"))

--if objElement.ee_name = "Flash" then

---Kicks out filename of elementdata of current screen
the moviePath & "templates\flash\" & objTable.GetField("ElementData"))

-- end if

-- Add the listItem to lstInfo
lstInfo.add(lstItem)

-- Grab the next record