SQL Select with Binary Link

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 17:57:09 CDT 2008

Hi again,

I'm sorry about the noise. I made one successful binary link by using the
SQL method of refactoring links.  But I did exactly the same thing making
the link b_phone_types and it didn't make a successful index. I tried all
the utilities, reindex etc.

I guess the next thing to try is what I do when making the foreign links and
they don't work, export all the data, delete the data, and re-import the
data for the affected tables.

diagnose report follows showing that it didn't make any index for the
b_phone_types.

BinaryLink: b_phones

==========> IndexFile
PAGE (0, 0) Inventory pages OK.
Index Inventory pages OK.

PAGE (3, 2) OK.
PAGE (4, 3) OK.
PAGE (5, 4) OK.
PAGE (6, 5) OK.
PAGE (7, 6) OK.
PAGE (8, 7) OK.
PAGE (9, 8) OK.
PAGE (10, 9) OK.
PAGE (11, 10) OK.
PAGE (12, 11) OK.
PAGE (13, 12) OK.
PAGE (14, 13) OK.
PAGE (15, 14) OK.
OK.
All right!  ( IndexFile )

All right!  ( BinaryLink: b_phones )

BinaryLink: b_phone_types

==========> IndexFile
PAGE (0, 0) Inventory pages OK.
Index Inventory pages OK.

OK.
All right!  ( IndexFile )

All right!  ( BinaryLink: b_phone_types )