Converting to V3.5.2

Barry G. Sumpter barry at noodlebox.com.au
Thu Jun 19 18:54:16 CDT 2008

Hi Beatrix,

I have a Convert 1 to 2 utility I use for clients.
http://barrysumpter.com/_Private/Products/Valentina_Convert1_2_bgs/Index.htm

You can use the code as you see fit.
As in changing the interface to assist the client.

I'm also using UltraVNC SC (single Click) to connect to my client and assist
where needed.
Once connected you share the screen, keyboard, and mouse.
The client initiates the connection and watches as you work.

http://www.uvnc.com/pchelpware/sc/index.html

Converting Valentina v1.1 to v3.6B20 BETA has worked for me,
as far as I can tell so far,
using the VStudio v3.6B20 BETA.

I believe the same procedure is used in the ADK v3.6B20 BETA as well.

Let me know how you go.

Thanks,
    Barry G. Sumpter