Converting to V3.5.2

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 12:26:10 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

On 18.06.2008, at 06:28, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>>> v1 supports own diagnose.
>>
>> How do I do this? Pretty much the only two things that I can do in a
>> V2 environment are to get the database version and to convert the
>> database to V2+.
>

>> Or did you mean I should do this in my application
>> of 3 years ago?
>
> Yes, why not?  If that app have such option

If the app had this option I would have told the customer to use this
and not asked a question here. Or do you want to change functionality
on a product 3 years old?

> What about Valentina Studio with enabled plugin v1

Then I need to ask the customer to send me his data. But I has a
damned slow internet connection, which for uploading didn't work the
last time I tried this. To use VStudio isn't really an option for a
customer because it's too complicated for them.

Grrrr......

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.