V4MD: Multiple opened Projector edit the same local db -> is that safe?

Marc Schmitt Marc_Schmitt at gmx.de
Tue Jun 17 02:39:27 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

db.isReadonly = 0 on both projectors. And the file is not read-only. ???

Do you want to imply that I should try an older version of valentina? What version would match?

In fact, I would love to use Vserver, but I am doing here a little project I do in my spare time to present it later to argue for a bigger budget with my boss. That's why I want to get as far as I can without additional costs. You can be sure that after that the upgrade to Director 11 and Vserver is on top of my list.

Best regards
Marc