V4MD: Multiple opened Projector edit the same local db -> is that safe?

Marc Schmitt Marc_Schmitt at gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 10:38:05 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

it seems that I've answered too fast. I am running here in problems while testing...
I am trying to do the open/save-trick with a dummy-database with an empty table.

When one projector has opened the db and the same projector wants to open it again,
then db.lastError = 365828 (File xyz is already open). That's just like it should be.

BUT: If I open the same db additionally on another projector db.lastError = 0.
But in the case I understood the open/close-trick an error should be generated here, too.
Is this correct?

I am using WinXP with valentina 3.5.2.0

Best reagrds,
Marc